AIM
JamesK93

JohnnyRPG/JohnnyQuest JohnnyRPG/JohnnyQuest

Awesome!

I really liked this. Brilliant graphics, and smooth animation, complimented nicely by some well chosen music, and fun gameplay. Well done!

muffinman9 responds:

Thanks man, I tried really hard on the graphics, thanks again!

Untitlted Demo. Untitlted Demo.

Looking Good!

I like this. It's looking good so far, there are a few bugs to fix, like some of the controls for instance. I thought however that the character moved very well, and it was animated nicely. The music was pretty sweet, as were the graphics. Overall good job, and I'm looking out for the full version.

Metal slug vs Mario Metal slug vs Mario

Not too Bad

I thought this was good. It was pretty damn original (I haven't seen this done before), and I thought it was set out extremely well. Good job!

muffinman9 responds:

Thanks! There are plenty of battle creators but I wanted to add a movie to the start to make it more original

The NG Quiz Volume 1 The NG Quiz Volume 1

Here's A Few Tips

I didn't really like it. Everything needed working on to be honest. Try and make the buttons cleaner and easier to click. Maybe a more interesting background as well. My last complaint, is that the answer to question two was wrong.

Aside from that, I can see you have the right idea, and I wish you good luck with your next quiz (if you make one). Good luck!

factory balls factory balls

Well made.

Cool game. The last level was especially good. I wish there were more of them.

Dr. Slime Dr. Slime

Try Again

I see where you're trying to get this game, but it just doesn't work. There are two main problems. One, it's not the most fun game ever, and second, the helicopter drops the slime before you can shoot it.

My other little problems with this game, are that the graphics aren't great, and in addition, once you've fired you can't fire again until the missile has gone of screen, so in a sense, you only have one chance to hit the helicopter.

I'm not trying to be mean, I am just trying to point out the games floors, and how you could improve. Good luck next time!

Lucy88 responds:

Yet it is posible to win this game-both in easy and tough modes.

Spitball Warrior Spitball Warrior

Sweet

Nice game dude. The game play was really good, and you turned an old concept into something new and original. Well done!

Comic-Con 2008 Poster Comic-Con 2008 Poster

Really good.

If Johhny has out done himself. This is a seriously cool poster.

Gluttonous jellyfish Gluttonous jellyfish

Not Bad

It was an okay game I guess. Good concept, clean graphics, and nice game play. My only worry is, was that it was too easy. It didn't start getting remotely hard until level 6, and it took until level 3 for the crab to show up. Never the less, good game, I enjoyed it, well done!

Pimp My Stickman Pimp My Stickman

Not to Bad

Not one of the best dress up games i've seen around, but it certainly wasn't bad. There was an extensive and well designed range of outfits and props to give the character. A few negatives, were that you could have added a little bit of music, but since it's your first flash, i'll let you off.

Just a warning, I wouldn't do another on of these in the future, as they aren't the most original idea. But, seeing as it was your first flash, I think it was rather well done. Congrats!