AIM
JamesK93

Carol of the Bells (Metalized) Carol of the Bells (Metalized)

Bird and the Bee would Approve

Of course it's not as good as the original, but still, you did a good job pal. Nice work.

Soul Suckahs Soul Suckahs

Sweet

This was a pretty good rap. The lead vocal faltered a bit at times, but overall it was very good. The beat was nice, as well as the female singers melody. Awesome job dude!

We're Not From Around Here We're Not From Around Here

Skating

I'd expect to here this on a skateboarding game. It was awesome man, seriously. Why does this only have a score of 4.15? Great job!

The Creeper The Creeper

It certainly wasn't a bad tune...

... unfortunately, it didn't loop well at all. Still, fix that up, and you'll have a decent loop! Keep trying.

---requiem--- ---requiem---

Nice job.

I actually liked this quite a lot. It was very simple, yes, but it was very soothing and relaxing. I would have liked it to be a little longer, but hey! it was still great. Well done. (Also, I think you should put this under General Rock, rather than classical).

Malfunctioning Machine Malfunctioning Machine

Not to Bad!

It was quite simple, but produced a nice sound. I like the whole "Fucked Up", thing going on, very effective. It sounded like something i'd expect to hear in a "Crash Bandicoot" game. Good job!

jUMPYm4X responds:

thanks DUDE!!!....

Skeletal Petals Skeletal Petals

I am baffled as to why this has a score below 4.

This truly is a great song. The thrashing sounded very convincing. Also, the how aura of austere horror and pounding suffering gripped me like a bolt cutter. It was a truly fantastic listening experience.

Slart responds:

Thanks a lot! This one my favorite pieces of music I've ever written. I think one of the main reasons I haven't done more in this genre is that I was so happy with how this went I was afraid to do something I didn't like as much.

Christmas Lightbulb in D Christmas Lightbulb in D

Could Do With More Bells...

... but that didn't matter too much, as it was still a very good tune. I enjoyed how the tune stopped, then progressively built up into the strings, which sounded very professional and orchestral. Great job Slarti!

Slart responds:

Hey, thanks! I spent a lot of time on that one.

B|3 salvation B|3 salvation

Great Synths

This is much better than some of your other songs. There is a lot more about the synths that makes me want to listen more. The only things I could suggest to improve on, would be to make the bass line a bit more heavy, the ending less abrupt, and a quicker build-up at the beginning. Still, the actual tune was very done. Good job!

B|3 Essence B|3 Essence

Not really original.

It was a good track, and you did well with it. Unfortunately, it just wasn't very original. Better luck next time!

Black-BaMbOo responds:

.....explain plz. How is it not original? was it the bassline, kick, hi hats, or melody?
dont just leave a bad review w/o an explanation.