AIM
JamesK93

Revenge of the Turkeys Revenge of the Turkeys

Brilliant!

You did a great job. The animation was nice, and I liked the dancing fat kid. LOL

muffinman9 responds:

LOL thanks for your review JK

Spares Spares

Hilarious

That was bordering on too funny. You're truly one of the greats of the animation world. This was truly excellent, from the graphics to the story line. Brilliant work!

Blockhead Ghostmas Blockhead Ghostmas

From Strength to Strength

This was a beautiful animation. The amount of plaudits you must get must be overwhelming. But you owe me a new gut, I think it burst, I was laughing so much. You rock dude!

JohnnyRPG/JohnnyQuest JohnnyRPG/JohnnyQuest

Awesome!

I really liked this. Brilliant graphics, and smooth animation, complimented nicely by some well chosen music, and fun gameplay. Well done!

muffinman9 responds:

Thanks man, I tried really hard on the graphics, thanks again!

Untitlted Demo. Untitlted Demo.

Looking Good!

I like this. It's looking good so far, there are a few bugs to fix, like some of the controls for instance. I thought however that the character moved very well, and it was animated nicely. The music was pretty sweet, as were the graphics. Overall good job, and I'm looking out for the full version.

Metal slug vs Mario Metal slug vs Mario

Not too Bad

I thought this was good. It was pretty damn original (I haven't seen this done before), and I thought it was set out extremely well. Good job!

muffinman9 responds:

Thanks! There are plenty of battle creators but I wanted to add a movie to the start to make it more original

Carol of the Bells (Metalized) Carol of the Bells (Metalized)

Bird and the Bee would Approve

Of course it's not as good as the original, but still, you did a good job pal. Nice work.

Soul Suckahs Soul Suckahs

Sweet

This was a pretty good rap. The lead vocal faltered a bit at times, but overall it was very good. The beat was nice, as well as the female singers melody. Awesome job dude!

We're Not From Around Here We're Not From Around Here

Skating

I'd expect to here this on a skateboarding game. It was awesome man, seriously. Why does this only have a score of 4.15? Great job!